We messed up - read carefully!
We have been looking for a higher volume supplier for our lasers for the Adder. We tried ordering some of these from a new supplier.
They're not exactly the right size. They're a little too big to fit in the accessory mounts we provide. But, they do come with a picatinny mount clip. While the clip does work, it doesn't seem to have as much bite on the rail as we would like to see. (See product photos)
- Very bright laser (5mW vs 1mW)
- Has windage and elevation adjustment built-in
- Does mount to the adder Picatinny rail
- You can take the laser out of the clip and use it for whatever you want
- Really cheap
- Mounts to the picatinny rail, but not perfectly
- Doesn't have a glass cover over the laser
- Doesn't fit in the accessory mount
We can't return them and it seems like a waste to throw them away, so we're selling these at a slight loss. They will work with the adder's Picatinny rail mount and probably be fine for back yard target practice.
We are trying to be as transparent as possible. This item is not perfect, but it is cheap and still works. You have been warned!
- Laser module
- Picatinny rail clip
- 2 Allen wrenches - One for adjusting windage/elevation and one for securing the module to your picatinny rail
- Batteries (3x LR44) included.