AEA Challenger Bullpup "Big Bore" (.51 cal)
Q: What's better than a 50 cal?
A: A 51 cal.
Engineered with a much larger valve, this 51 cal bullpup moves even more air and hits 60% harder than the .50 cal challenger. AEA has boosted the power up to 710 ft-lbs instead of 450 ft-lbs for the regular 50 cal.
This air rifle delivers ridiculous amounts of power that will satisfy even the most demanding users.
- AEA Challenger Bullpup .51 Cal
- 1x 6 round magazine
- Fill probe with extra fill probe o-rings
Shipping Restrictions: Ships to US Only
- Caliber: .51 CAL
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Shroud: Integrated
- Cocking System: Side Bolt Lever
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Air Tube Capacity: 500 cc
- Max Air Filling Pressure 4500 psi / 310 BAR
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps @ 300 gr
- Muzzle Energy: 710 ft-lb (963 Joules)
- Shots Per Fill: 6+ good shots
- Optics: Picatinny Rail