Greyback Compound Bow (Left Handed)
Note: The product image shows a right handed bow, but this product is left-handed instead.
This compound bow was carefully selected by us. The manufacturing quality is high, but the bow is nevertheless affordable. With its extensive adjustment options WITHOUT special tools, it can be optimized to the individual needs of the user. Application range from light practice to big game hunting (please check the local hunting laws).
Its length of just 30″ axle to axle makes it extremely easy to handle. The low weight is a great advantage, especially in combination with the Fenris bow magazine.
Note: The bow is delivered WITHOUT bow sight, arrow rest, and D-Loop. However, a Peep-Sight is installed.
This is because, when used in combination with the Fenris Bow Magazine, no additional accessories are needed.
- Bow riser material: Lightweight Alloy
- Bow limb material: Laminated compound
- Color: Black
- Draw weight: 30-70lbs (14-32kg)
- Axle to Axle: 30″ (approx. 76 cm)
- Arrow speed (IBO): 230-306fps (70-93 m/s)
- Brace height: 7″ (approx. 17 cm)
- Draw length: 24,5-30″ (in twelve steps)
- Bow weight: 4.4lbs (approx. 2 kg)
- Let-off: 70%