Silencer for Challenger Pro (.25 cal)
- Available in .25 and .35 cal
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC by a professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch is needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound-absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weights around 10.4 oz
- Comes with a protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
- Swap out the rear cap with another thread size.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US