Scuba Ringer Mk2
For more information on backordered products, please see our FAQ/Backorder staus page
The Scuba Ringer Mk2 is an underwater sports device that can accelerate two mini harpoons by means of compressed air.
It is an improvement upon the original Scuba Ringer compact underwater pistol.
The Scuba Ringer has two shots and is loaded with two compressed air cartridges with screwed-on arrow launch tubes. These cartridges are reusable and can be filled by means of a hand pump, a compressed air cylinder or a compressor (250 to 300 bar). The cartridges with the launching tubes and attached arrows can be reloaded like a break barrel shotgun – remove the spent cartridge and insert a loaded cartridge.
The same applies to all other non-weapon items that are dangerous and can be used as an emergency weapon: In a real self-defense situation, the use of the Scuba-Ringer can be legal if there is no other way to defend against the attack.
Note: Like any other harpoon device, the Scuba Ringer is deadly, especially when used against its intended purpose over water and against mammals.
If a color other than yellow is desired: The Scuba Ringer has a roughened surface and can easily be treated with commercial spray paint. However, the yellow color is particularly easy to recognize underwater.
Scope of delivery
- The Scuba Ringer itself
- Two cartridges
- Approximately 100 burst discs for training
- Approximately 100 burst discs for diving
- Two starter tubes for the mini harpoon darts
- Two mini harpoon darts with training tips
- A "Quick Connect" filling adapter
- A "Short" housing extension
- A "Long" housing extension
- Design: Harpoon launcher, 2 shots
- Drive: Compressed air cartridge
- Length: 19 cm (24 cm / 26 cm, with extension)
- Weight: 0.3 kg (unloaded)
- Trigger: Double Action Only (DAO)
- Trigger weight: approx. 6-8 kg
- Pressure: max. 300 bar
- Projectile Energy (with arrows): 12g arrows @ 320fps (42 FPE or 57 J)
- Burst discs: Type 1, only for training over water. Type 2, for underwater operation only
- Cartridges: only use original cartridges from the manufacturer
approx. 60*18mm Scubaringer MK2 (included)
approx. 48*18mm Scubaringer MK1 (limited performance)
We do not ship these to New Jersey or Rhode Island as air guns are regulated as "firearms" in those states.
Keep in mind (as with all air guns) you will need a pcp pump to pressurize the cartridges.