Q: When will my stuff ship?
A: Your items may be backordered. Please scroll down on this page for the latest status on any items you may be waiting on.
Q: Why do you sell items that are backordered?
A: If we don't put the items on our website, and they are being shown on YouTube, we get a ton of emails saying "where can I order this?" and the inquiries are too numerous to respond to.
Q: Why don't you take reservations for items?
A: The reality is 90% of people who make a reservation are not serious. People just get too much junk in their email so they don't always see when we are trying to reach back out to them. We would spend too much time chasing people down and trying to get a hold of them. So, we prefer to take 100% refundable payments up-front so that we can just proceed with fulfilling the order when stock comes in and not have to worry about chasing down the customer for a payment.
Q: Why take 100% of the payment up front for what seems like a pre-order? Why not take like 20%?
A: We would have to hire someone to chase down the remaining 80% of the money for every pre-order. Yes, it's not that big of a deal for one or two orders, but when you are talking 100s of orders, it would become someone's full time job. If we have to hire an extra person at the company to just chase down payments, we would have to raise our prices to cover their salary. We want to keep prices low, so we keep it simple. Pay 100% up front, and if you change your mind at any time, just contact us, and we'll refund it all back no questions asked.
Q: Why not just charge the 80% automatically to the customer's same credit card when you are about to ship?
A: We do not store anyone's payment information as that is a liability we do not want to take on.
Q: What are all the items that are backordered and when will they ship?
A: Due to worldwide shipping backups and high demand for our new products, we sometimes struggle to keep inventory in stock.
In general, we receive most of our inventory in shipping containers that sail across the ocean on a container ship. We are labeling them sequentially A, B, C, etc. as they arrive. We will post our current best delivery estimates on this page. Sometimes if we run out of lightweight items at an inopportune time, we will pay extra to ship inventory via air freight. It's faster, but costs us a lot of money, so it's not ideal.
Here is a list of currently backordered items, which container they are arriving in, and when they will ship to customers.
Backordered Products: (Last updated May 18th, 2022)
Backordered Stinger Stuff:
90 lb Pro Bowlimbs for Stinger 2 - More arriving via airfreight in June.
Backordered Cobra Siege Stuff:
Cobra Siege Magazine - Arriving in Container D - See below for schedule
Cobra Siege Magazine Compatible Arrows - Arriving in Container D - See below for schedule
Backordered Other Stuff:
Whipshot - Arriving in Container D - See below for schedule
Vlad Tactical Crossbow - Arrives December 2022
Backordered Airgun Stuff:
AEA .50 cal Challenger Bullpup - Arrives some time in June
Magazine for HP SS .25 Cal - Arrives in July
Please note these schedules are subject to change. We provide this information purely to relay our current best estimates to our customers. We do not guarantee these schedules. Delays happen and should be expected these days. Nearly all of this is out of our control and dictated by weather, global pandemics, customs officers who happen to be in a bad mood, truck drivers who can't use maps, etc.
Shipping Container Schedule - (Last updated April 21st, 2022)
Container A - RECEIVED AND SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS ✅
Container B - RECEIVED AND SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS ✅
- Pick up date in Germany: February 2nd 2022 (originally January 31st, 2022) - ✅
- Loading onto the CMA CGM MUSSET Container Ship : Feb 28th, 2022 (Originally February 22nd, 2022) - Track using container number "EITU9110846" at this link. ✅
- Arrival at port of Miami, USA: March 24, 2022 (Originally March 18, 2022) ✅
- Estimated arrival at USA warehouse: April 1, 2022 (Originally March 31, 2022) ✅
- Estimated START of shipping to customers: April 4, 2022 (Originally April 4, 2022) ✅
- Estimated START of delivery to customers: April 9, 2022 (Originally April 6, 2022) ✅
Container C - En Route
- Pick up date in Germany: April 11th ✅
- Loading onto the ATG1 BRUSSLES Container ship: April 28th - Track using Container # "OOLU0318508" at this link
- Arrival at port / USA: May 10th ✅
- Estimated arrival at USA warehouse: 18th May ✅
- Estimated START of Shipping to customers: 19th May ✅
- Estimated START of Delivery to customers: 26th May ✅
Container D - Not scheduled yet
- Pick up date in Germany: Early July
- Arrival at port / USA: Mid July
- Estimated arrival at USA warehouse: Late July
- Estimated START of Shipping to customers: Late July
- Estimated START of Delivery to customers: Late July
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org